Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Project Expansion

As many people working with start-up businesses can say, flexibility and adaptability become necessary skills to successfully move forward on progress. I have certainly grown more as an individual harnessing these two skills during my internship than I thought I would. With that being said, it has been extremely important to be flexible with not only my outlook on each project I work on, but flexible with my own schedule outside of work. The clients I work with were pleased by my reports and efforts so much so for a particular project, that they have asked me to continue that work and broad my search. The influencer identification has thus been extended for more focus. This has required me to plan ahead on scheduling and fit in more hours into a tightly packed list of responsibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment